• We are Looking for An Experienced Dgm/gm Human Resources to Ensure that all Human Resources (hr) Operations are Carried On Smoothly and Effectively.
• You Will Be Responsible for Developing Hr Strategies and Providing Sound Advice to Senior Management On all Related Subjects.
• Develop Corporate Plans for a Variety of Hr Matters such as Compensation, Benefits, Health and Safety Etc.
• Oversee all Hr Initiatives, Systems and Tactics
• Supervise the Work of Hr Personnel and Provide Guidance.
• Serve as the Point of Contact for Employment Relations and Communicate with Labour Unions
• Monitor Adherence to Internal Policies Implementation and Legal Standards
10 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR
10 - 15 Years
Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor
It was the year 1976, with a mere investment and determination, a small enterprise by the name of Om Oil & Flour Mills was started in a rented premises in Industrial Estate, Cuttack.
Started with the manufacturing of pure turmeric powder, and with the long journey of 44 years, the company has culminated into a full-grown tree spreading the aroma of its variety of Spices to different parts of the globe. Apart from spices, today RUCHI is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Pasta, Noodles, Ready-to-Eat and other food products.
The secret behind the name & success of Ruchi Products is simply its quality and hard work of the management and employees since 1976. The man behind the success of the company is none other than Dr Sarat Kumar Sahoo, the Managing Director.
Following the footsteps of their father, Director Arbind Sahoo and Director Rashmi Sahoo have taken the brand name RUCHI to an even higher ground. In every kitchen of rural and urban parts of India, RUCHI products have found its own dignified position. RUCHI has also gotten stronger presence both in the domestic and global markets.