1. Should assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
2. Should ask questions and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent service.
3. Must treat all the customers with respect and courtesy.
Should mention each and every record in the computer including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
4. Need to follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
5. Should also update the product details with any of the resources working in a continuous manner.
6. Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
7. Must check the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
8. Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
9. Should ensure that they follow each safety rules assigned.
10. Should be active enough to inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
1 - 3 Years
Other Bachelor Degree, B.B.A, M.B.A/PGDM
Sales Marketing Business Development
Panasonic India Ltd
Panasonic has recently been designated India as regional hub to drive growth and build deeper inroads into the fast emerging Asiatic, Middle Eastern and Western economies. Starting from India, the company wants to create a knowhow to address consumers who are based out of India and then take the knowledge to emerging markets. India is the sixth strategic region which will take care of SAARC nations, Middle East Asia and Africa. Panasonic will aggressively and strategically invest in market research and product innovation and will recruit/bring the best of global talent using its in-house open application system and work in areas like energy, water, remote access and food.