1. Contact non managed customers of the bank and offer bouquet of products Using calling scripts
2. Ask probing and leading questions to engage and understand customer requirements
3. Ensure product features & benefits are explained to the customer while onboarding customers
4. Ensure multi products are pitched to increase customer product holding in the bank.
Qualitative: Call Quality/Count of calls/Time on system/ Quality of sales
1 Effective interaction or communication with the customer and capture correct customer dispositions
2 Work on the feedback shared with by the supervisor /unit manager/training manager on the quality of Call experience.
3 Ensure Time on system as per KPI defined
4 Ensure Minimum RPC to be maintained on daily / Monthly basis
Digital Product Penetration
1 Educate the customer on the digital products of the Bank.·
2 Show the value and convenience in usage of the digital products.
3 Increase digital penetration within the non-managed customer base of the Bank.
4 Push digital penetration in the contacted customer.
Audit and compliance
1. TSE is required to adhere to all laid down guidelines for Calling
2. Ensure all tele calling and product regulatory compliance are adhered
3. Adhering to all product guideline
4. All guidelines on floor discipline, dialer hygiene parameters.
The incumbent is responsible to represent the Bank and present the bouquet of eligible products to the non-managed customer of the Bank. Educate the customer on the digital products of the Bank.
RM is trained to identify the right product for the customer and explain the features and benefits of the product and selling the same for required revenue generation
Educational qualifications preferred
Category: Bachelor's Degree
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||sales BPO Executive Tele Sales Executive Telecaller Banking Sales BFSI Loan Virtual Relationship|
|About Company||HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the first to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994. As of March 31, 2023, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 7,821 branches and 19,727 ATMs / Cash Deposit & Withdrawal Machines (CDMs) across 3,811 cities / towns.|
|Address||HDFC Bank, Gillander House, 1st Floor, Block-C, Kolkata|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.