Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Innovative and talented Sr. SysOps engineer who will be responsible for production up-time, health checkup of physical systems.
• Thorough knowledge of Kafka cluster and partitioning system
• Setup, manage and monitor Kafka and Redis Cluster
• Creation of new technology infrastructures and maintains configuration management and automation tools.
• Manage CASSANDRA instances through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. To ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Deliver solution to your team which could help refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
• Work independently in the absence of team members. Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time. Provide 24?7 support to critical production systems and your team members.
• Tasked with the creation of solutions for managing and ingesting large numbers of documents in real time, enabling prompt search and analysis.
• Consistently collaborate and work with your team with a positive and open-minded attitude.
• Ability to choose the right combination of tools or steps to keep and Track our system Health and productive. You should ensure your team having good practice on such tools or steps.
• Responsible to report senior managers and document risk and issues your team faced in critical production hours.
• Enable the automation of configuration management of all development, quality assurance, and production servers as well as the automation of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Key Skills||SysOps Engineer Kafka shell scripting asp.net sql docker|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pradeep Kumar Panda|
|Address||Utkal Ashram Road, Near Pani Tanki Square|