Working on an internal Chaos testing service for the past year and more. This service is written in Flask and uses Saltstack to inject faults into different layers of Mesos clusters.
Responsible for development, staging & production infrastructures and release management on cloud:
1. Built a Jenkins + Artifactory setup for deployment in integration and other environments
2. Ported all(except DB's) existing server configurations into Saltstack to speed up deployments and scale up of infra
3. Wrote small web apps with Flask for: finding discrepancies in data uploaded into various databases, online Legal agreement binder for internal use, etc
4. Setup an OMD server with Check_mk multisite for monitoring production servers
5. Added Rsyslog for log forwarding in our Production ELK setup 6. Wrote Boto script to create a test infra as a copy of staging infra
5 - 10 Years
40 Lac To 50 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Devops Engineering AWS Infrastructure API Management Linux Programing Kibana logstash Linux Administrator AWS Kubernetes Jenkins Chaos testing