Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
2. Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
3. Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
4. Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
5. Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
6. Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
7. Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
8. Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
9. Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com|
|Key Skills||Customer relationship management|
Reliance Securities Limited
|About Company||Reliance Securities Limited is a broking arm of Reliance Capital. It is one of India’s largest retail broking houses with over 7 lakh customers and a pan-India presence at more than 1700 locations. The company is a corporate member of both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE), and provides access to equities, derivatives, IPO’s, mutual funds, bonds and corporate FDs|