1. Technical and people steward for the teams you lead and manage.
2. Constantly looking for ways to improve our products, workflow, technology stack, and to grow and develop the people under your management.
3. Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
4. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
5. You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
6. You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
7. You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment.
8. Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organisations.
1. Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
2. Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
3. Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high-quality projects on time.
8 - 14 Years
40 Lac To 50 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Others
Product Manager Project management project manager agile methodology business analyst