Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Noida, Kolkata, Hyderabad
· Reverse Engineering skills: familiar with debuggers, disassemblers, network protocols, file formats, sandboxes, hardware/firmware internals, software communication mechanisms
· Should be able to perform Malware Analysis for PE and Non-PE files
· Should have good experience in Static anlysis
· Knowledge of security/threat landscape for Windows/ MacOS/ Linux/Android/ iOS Platforms.
· Strong knowledge of MacOS, Android or iOS operating system internals and modern security problems.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify patterns and trends
· Strong research skills, data knowledge, and ability to analyze and present complex data in a meaningful way
· Good communication skills and an eye for detail
· Able to perform well under stress, particularly in critical response situations
· Strong understanding of Cyber Security, modern security problems and threat landscape, Operating Systems (internals), computer networking concepts.
· Strong understanding of computer security, and/or threat landscape
· Experience in analyzing large amounts of data
· Strong capabilities in Microsoft products like Office’s Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge and experience with malware behaviors or Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s) a plus
1. Reverse Engineering skills
2. Must have experience in PE and Non - PE files
3. Must have experience in Static and dynamic analysis
4. Minimum Relevant Experience: 3yrs exp in Malware
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Malware Researcher Malware Analysis Computer Security Cyber Security Modern Security Modern Security|
|About Company||Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 21,991 employees with an annual revenue of ₹7839.9 crore (US$1.1 billion)The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients and 43 offices in over 18 countries, as of 31 March 2019|
|Contact Person||Miss Sonakhi|