• Understanding the requirement and manpower need.
• Sourcing the potential candidates from various job portals.
• Extensive cold callings to fulfill the job requirement.
• Screening the resume and conducting first round of interview to understand the basic match such as - work experience, skill set, expected salary, notice period etc.
• Shortlisting and scheduling the interview with the panel member/ hiring manager; preparing interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Negotiation and processing the joining formalities.
• Onboard the new joiners introduce them with the company policies and key person in the company.
• Complete all new-hire documentation process with the candidates and help them with the training and hiring process.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Key Skills||Sourcing Performance Appraisal Screening|
|About Company||Navigators Software (Navsoft) deploys the world’s leading technology to address tomorrow’s challenges, today. We enable our clients to reach their full potential by creating meaningful products, digital assets and deeper customer relationships.We are trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies across 33 countries for delivering rapid growth and lasting value, over the past two decades.Technology is not just about taking businesses to consumers. At Navsoft, it’s about making the world more meaningfully connected. We are amongst the first to embrace emerging technologies to power our clients with new-age solutions. Over 800 clients have experienced greater time, cost and resource efficiency as well as overall value creation and profitability.At Navsoft, we are focussed on making a difference to the way enterprises work, connect and deliver results using cutting-edge technology. Our products, solutions and services have been proven to optimise efficiency and profitability for our clients.|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Panda|