Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Role & Responsibility:
1. Coordinate with test team and administer all processes and procedures and ensure compliance to all quality goals and manage all projects
2. Prepare reports for all project statistics on monthly basis and analyse all project metric data and provide training to all project members
3. Defining the SLAs and evaluate all customer complaints for quality and escalate issues if required and provide training to all project teams and perform required audits and perform root cause analysis and recommend preventive and corrective actions
Maintain knowledge of all Industry Standard Quality systems and process standards and evaluate all procedures to ensure adherence to all guidelines
4. Prepare reports for all resource utilization and develop all project estimates and schedules and coordinate with all stakeholders and participate in various meetings & Design all test methodologies and perform regular regression tests on all processes and design all project deliverables and manage all test environmentsAct as the single point of contact between Development and Testers
5. Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
6. Review various reports prepared by Test engineers
7. Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
1. Internet Banking (Corporate Banking)
2. Cash Management
3. Core Banking
4. Digital Transformation projects
5. Corporate Banking
6. Finacle Internet & Mobile Banking preferred
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Salary||16 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - ERP / CRM / EDP / MIS|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Delivery Manager Delivery Management|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pradeep Kumar Panda|
|Address||Utkal Ashram Road, Near Pani Tanki Square|