Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Berhampur, Angul
Position ARDM - (Agency Recruitment & Development Manager)
Span of Control: 25-40 Agents ( commission based )
• Execution of sales strategy – Increase market reach and penetration through market segmentation.
* Seek new customers and increase sales
• Responsible for recruitment and management of Agents - Identify, recruit and manage advisors from the respective region
• Train and motivate advisors to provide a better understanding of market/products
• Monitor and review agents’ performance. Help them achieve maximum business
• Meet customer on a regular basis for achieving standards
• Supervise and liaise with Self Help Group/Micro Finance Institution/NGO’s etc.
Key Performance Indicators
Experience : Min 1 year of Experience in sales.
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 1 year of Experience in sales.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Agent Recruitment Agent Productivity Insurance Sales Life Insurance Agent Life Insurance Advisor Agency Development Officer Agency Channel Manager Business Development Manager|
Relience Nippon Life Insurance
|About Company||Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited, Regd Office: Reliance Centre, 5th floor, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Mumbai-City district, Maharashtra-400055. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited is licensed life insurance company registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Registration No: 121) in accordance with the provisions of the Insurance Act 1938. Trade logo displayed above belongs to Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Ventures Private Limited & Nippon Life Insurance Company and used by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited under license. For more details on the risk factors, term and conditions please read the product brochure carefully before concluding the sale.|
|Contact Person||Pradeep Kumar Panda|